Set 1 - I Am Love , I Am Passion . I Am Bliss . I Am Ascent . I Am Free . I Am Music
Set 2 - I Am Kind, I Am Sempre Vivo, I Am Bliss, I Am Strong, I Am Gentle, I Am Energy
Set 3 - I Am Light, I Am Passion, I Am Bliss, I Am Strong, I Am Love, I Am Free
Set 4 - I Am Change, I Am Passion, I Am Kind, I Am Strong, I Am Sempre Vivo, I Am Free
Below is a collection of fifteen natural perfume made with organic ingredients and pure essential oils.
- I Am Ascent - Fresh, spicy, and vibrant.
- I Am Bliss - Oriental, sweet, and uplifting.
- I Am Change - Floral, green, warm.
- I Am Energy - Exotic, fresh, woody.
- I Am Free - Fresh, clean, and uplifting.
- I Am Gentle - Floral, green, fresh.
- I Am Wealthy - Woody, light, and sweet. (SOLD OUT)
- I Am Kind - Sweet, woody, slightly floral, oriental, and musky.
- I Am Light - Neutral woody floral
- I Am Love - Floral and light.
- I Am Music - Citrusy, fresh, and uplifting.
- I Am Passion - Powdery, floral, and woody.
- I Am Rhythm - Floral, fresh, and vibrant. (SOLD OUT)
- I Am Strong - Citrusy, fresh, clean, and uplifting.
- I Am Sempre Vivo - Citrusy, fresh, and uplifting.
How it is made
A work of hands from earth to Amacyn extracted and transformed into a multifaceted arrangement of natural premium quality herbs and botanical. Crafted to a brilliant masterpiece of natural eau de parfum.
Our product is 100% all natural plant extracts and pure essential oils (no synthetic chemicals and solubiliser) distilled to perfection. No animal testing (cruelty free) and our package is environmentally friendly (no plastic).
Ingredients: Pure perfume grade natural sugar cane or wheat undenatured food grade alcohol. Aromatherapy grade, 100% pure essential oils and absolutes. Natural plant extract. Vegetable glycerine (Gluten & GMO free). Sourced from trusted Australian producers.
Wholesale prices start at $70. The price decreases as the quantity order increases. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the correct wholesale price for the quantity you wish to order. Provide your ABN number and shop address to get a quote.
Natural Perfume Sample Pack of Six
How And When To Use
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Although our products are non-toxic and complied with industry standards, and are unlikely to cause allergy and irritation. Every natural perfumes respond uniquely to various types of skin. To ensure skin compatibility, test product on a small patch of skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
A few essential oils were known to be unsafe during pregnancy, people with epilepsy and kidney illness, and for people that are diabetic. People with illnesses mentioned earlier and pregnant women should seek advice from their dermatologist, naturapath, and/or doctor prior use.
Guide for patch testing the skin
1. Use the inside of the wrist or inside of the elbow as a test area.
2. Make sure the area is clean and free of other products.
3. Apply a small amount of the product on the inside of your wrist or inside of your elbow. Leave it on for 24 hours without wetting, washing or rubbing it off.
3. Monitor the spot to see if any irritation occurs in the form of rashes, swelling, soreness, redness or stinging on the spot.
4. If a reaction occurs, gently wash the product off with water and leave the spot alone until it clears up. If a more serious reaction occurs, see your doctor or dermatologist.
5. If no reaction occurs in 24 hours and you want to be extra careful, reapply the product on the same spot the next day and test for another 24 hours.
If no sign of reaction -- itching, redness or swelling occurs after 48 hours, the product should be safe for you to use.
For sensitive and hyper sensitive skin you can also fax or email your doctor or dermatologist the list of ingredients for a 2nd opinion. If you think you need to be patch tested, simply ask your general practitioner (GP) for a referral to a dermatologist. You can access your GP and dermatologist using your medicare and private health cover.
Longevity On Your Skin, Storage, and Shelf Life
Natural perfume is a journey from top to bottom notes. It evolves on the skin to create a unique scent on the wearer. The longevity of natural eu de parfum on a skin averages from 4 to 6 hours. This is because it does not have a synthetic and toxic fixatives.
The blend of natural aromatics triggers a series of botanical actives reactions that produces a unique smell to the wearer. The quality and intensity of the smell depends on the amount of fragrance the skin absorbs and how much it evaporates. By placing a clothes on the perfumed skin there is more product absorption and less evaporation. The degree of moisture emitted by the pores of the skin can also influence the amount of fragrance that evaporates. Natural perfume applied to well-hydrated skin that produces a lot of moisture in a dry room at a high temperature will evaporate more quickly. Covered skin is also hotter potentially hydrating the stratum corneum (upper layer of epidermis) well hydrated.
We recommend storing in a cool dark place away from heat, humidity and light. This will help maintain its original state. Slight variation in colour and fragrance may occur due to seasonal variation on natural ingredients. Approximate shelf life is 2 years. Please recycle the packaging after use.
Amacyn Compliance to Industry Standards
Amacyn eu de parfum comply with the standards and guidelines of two regulatory industry bodies in Australia, with respect to restricted and prohibited essential oils and the correct amount of its application.
NICNAS – National Industrial Chemicals Notification & Assessment Scheme of Australia. NICNACS aids in the protection of the Australian people and the environment by assessing the risks of industrial chemicals and providing information to promote their safe use.
IFRA – International Fragrance Association. The IFRA Standards form the basis for the globally accepted and recognized risk management system for the safe use of fragrance ingredients and are part of the IFRA Code of Practice.